Thursday, October 31, 2019

About doctors, economy and God's help

In the morning, a believing acquaintance called, complained about the rudeness of the doctors in the clinic, with sadness and resentment stating that it was impossible to calmly relate to this, but it was also impossible to respond. I wanted to tell her the usual “endure and be humbled,” but then my memory instantly returned to me my own resentments against doctors - everything transferred to hospitals from birth. I realized that I have no right to give advice until I sincerely forgive myself. Wishing my friend to get stronger, I sat down and seriously plunged into my past, in order to finally find peace in my soul. I think doctor is very difficult job and if you want to work as a doctor you should have the perfect resume, If you need you can use resume examples - https://medicalfieldjobs.com/resume-examples.

At first, a series of painful procedures and operations in hospitals swept through my mind’s eye. The composure and rudeness of the doctors, their snobbery and sarcasm only increased the suffering. But then the soul suddenly asked the mind: unless such doctors met on your way? Have you forgotten? ..

I’m twelve years old, after sedation, I’m taken on a gurney to the operating room on a gurney, I need to eliminate contractures in my legs - I need to be in time while the injection is working. End of November. In the operating room - icy cold. The back to the window stands at the ready surgeon. They drive me to the table, tell me to quickly cross over to it. And here begins: a childish whim multiplied by the effect of the drug administered - I refuse to lie down on the table without a blanket and pillow! Everyone begins to persuade, to shame me, even threaten to use force, because of this my tearfulness and obstinacy only intensify. And then the surgeon turns to me and, kindly looking into the eyes, tells the nurses: do as she wants. Then they begin to argue with him, they say, an antiseptic is not allowed. But he insists on his own and serves the pillow. After which I move to the operating table and calmly take cover with a blanket. I calm down a bit and here comes the second act of drama - anesthesia: I do not agree to put on a mask, for nothing! But again, the same doctor allows me to play a little with a terrible mask, and then asks just to inhale once to see ... a fabulous country. What am I doing safely. The operation was successful, everything healed quickly. Not immediately, I appreciated the doctor’s behavior, but now, years later, I see that he used the same economy in relation to me, which is sometimes used in Christianity in spiritual matters: this is when it’s impossible, but for admonition and as an exception you can . This principle worked perfectly for me. A bow to the doctor for this.



My soul lightened a little. And then another memory came. I need a urologist. But an experienced doctor is in a sanatorium and accepts only his own, sanatorium. And I'm just a local. So, you have to rely on luck or lie. It turned out only the first. The doctor opened the door and asked if I had a ticket. I blurted out “no!”, Was embarrassed and froze, looking at him like a rabbit on a boa constrictor. There was a pause, then he invited me to enter the office. He spent his time on me and did not take a dime for it. So for many years I got a wonderful medical consultant. Now he is no longer alive. But, remembering him, I again felt warm gratitude, and the soul just flew up from everything experienced again.

This memory once again evokes a feeling of gratitude in the soul. But immediately the memory comes to mind the rudeness of one famous doctor on a medical site, where I turned for advice. So I wanted to say then on that site: “Doctor, heal yourself!”, And even better - to shout directly in the face!

But the quiet inner voice reminded not only that doctors and medicines are from God. “Do not trust in the sons and princes of men,” but trust in the Providence of God. And then resentment and anger will go away, and the necessary help will certainly come. All of us on this earth are a large, although not very friendly family, and each has its own cross and its own vocation: some have a feather, others have a scalpel.

Tomorrow I will see my friend and now, thank God, I know what to tell her. I am sure now that it will help her, as it has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment